Compound Steel Grating
Compound Steel Grating
1. Compund steel grating is composed of chequered plate on sealed surface & steel grating with certain spanning capability.
2. Compound steel grating is formed of any type of steel grating and chequered plate in different thicknesses. The grating of JG323/40/100, JG253/30/100 or JG323/60/100 is generally used as support plate & the chequered plate with 3mm thickness is used as upper plate, while the plate of 4mm, 5mm or 6mm thickness may also be used based on customers’ requirements.
3. As thermal stress may produce shape distortion for compound steel grating after hot-dip galvaning treatment, especially when choosing large spacing grating, it’s not easy to make it smooth. So attention should be paid when choosing grating types.
SIGN OF COMPOUND STEEL GRATING
Learn Steel Grating
Steel Grating Standard
|Steel Material Standard||Hot galvanizing Standard|
|China: YB/T4001.1-2007||China: GB700-2006||China: GB/T13912-2002|
|U.S.A: ANSI/NAAMM||U.S.A: ASTM(A36)||U.S.A: ASTM(A123)|
|U.K: BS4592||U.K: BS4360(43A)||U.K: BS729|
|Australia: AS1657||Australia: AS3679||Australia: AS1650|
1. Bearing bar pitches may be 12.5 to 15, 20, 30,32.5,34.3, 40,60mm,of which 30mm & 40mm are recommended.?
2. Cross bar pitches may be 38,50,60, to 100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended.?
3. Sign of the shape of bearing bars. F - Plain style (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating); S - Serrated style; I – I-shape style?
4. Sign of surface treatment. G - Hot galvanizing (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating); P - Painted; U – untreated
FIELDS OF APPLICATION :
1. Light chemical industry/Petro-chemistry/Machinery industry/Textile chemistry/Port engineering
2.Oil and grease chemistry/Agriculture husbandry/Horticulture/Steel industry/Waste disposale
3.Food processing/Aquatic breeding/Fertiliazer industry/Phamaceutical industry/Parking lots
4.Cement plants/Oil refinery/Mining and refinery/Power plants/Public utilties
5.Marine engineering/Shipbuilding/Construction material industry/Defense projects/Airport projects
6.Water plants/Sewage disposal/Paper and pulp industry/Construction industry/Transportation industry/Automotive industry
COMMON USES OF GRATING :
Vault bin floors??Ramps??Docks??Trench covers??Window and machinery safe guards?
Entilation screens??Storage racks??Suspended ceiling??Drainage pit cover??Wash racks??
Type of Steel Grating
Comparison of Feature: